Release Date: 2012-05-22
ADDIS 1.12.5 is a minor update, fixing several bugs.
Release Date: 2012-05-14
ADDIS 1.12.4 brings several important enhancements and fixes:
- The network meta-analysis simulation can be continued if it has not converged yet, and there is a new GUI for checking convergence.
- The benefit-risk analysis now uses the full covariance information from network meta-analysis. This brings the benefit-risk analysis up-to-date with our our JCE paper.
- Reduced download from 30MB to 15MB.
- Integrated GeMTC 0.12.2, bringing improvements to model generation.
- Launch the GeMTC GUI directly rather than "save dataset".
Release Date: 2012-04-25
ADDIS 1.12.3 is a minor update, fixing several bugs. We paid special attention to fixing bugs that happen only on Mac OS X.
Release Date: 2012-03-29
ADDIS 1.12.2 is a minor update, fixing several bugs.
Release Date: 2012-03-16
ADDIS 1.12.1 is a minor update, bringing a usability improvement:
- Input name of analyses in the first step of the wizard, not in a pop-up dialog at the very end.
Release Date: 2012-02-22
We are happy to announce the release of ADDIS (Aggregate Data Drug Information System) version 1.12. This release focuses on the BRAT benefit-risk assessment framework. New features include:
- BRAT key benefit-risk summary table
- BRAT value tree
- BRAT description
- allow choice of baseline in benefit-risk analysis
- improved performance of network meta-analysis wizard
- clearer error dialog with bug reporting instructions
- many bugfixes especially in the study wizard
Getting ADDISDownload ADDIS v1.12.5 installer
Or get ADDIS in a ZIP archive: Download ADDIS v1.12.5 .ZIP
Source code is also available: ADDIS v1.12.5 source tag
The data model is here: ADDIS XML Schema v4
Open the addis-1.12.5-installer.jar file and follow the installation instructions. Now you can run ADDIS by double-clicking the shortcut created on your desktop and/or start menu. When you do this, you should see the ADDIS welcome screen, where you can choose to load an example data set, load a file, or create a new data set. If you've never used ADDIS, we recommend that you take a look at the example data set.
If double-clicking the JAR file did not launch ADDIS, you are most likely lacking the Java run-time environment. You can get this from java.com.
- ADDIS 1.12, released 2012-02-22
- ADDIS 1.12.1, released 2012-03-16
- ADDIS 1.12.2, released 2012-03-29
- ADDIS 1.12.3, released 2012-04-25
- ADDIS 1.12.4, released 2012-05-14