Release Date: 2016-11-14
ADDIS 1.16.8 changes:
- Bugfixes in export to ADDIS 2.
- Use HTTPS for connections to ClinicalTrials.gov and PubMed.
Release Date: 2016-07-15
ADDIS 1.16.7 changes:
- Add export to ADDIS 2.
- Require Java 7.
Release Date: 2015-03-26
ADDIS 1.16.6 changes:
- Correct variance of continuous criteria in single-study benefit-risk analyses.
Release Date: 2013-09-20
ADDIS 1.16.5 changes:
- Fix handling of missing data in ClinicalTrials.gov results import.
- Fix compatiblity with Java 6.
Release Date: 2013-07-18
ADDIS 1.16.4 changes:
- JSON export for benefit-risk models.
- Work-around for JGraph bug (network diagrams).
Release Date: 2013-01-21
ADDIS 1.16.3 bugfixes:
- Fixed an incompatibility with Java 7.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Mac OS X.
- Update to GeMTC 0.14.3.
Release Date: 2012-12-03
ADDIS 1.16.2 bugfixes:
- Improved handling of undefined values in Forest plots.
- Correct coloring of mean differences in BRAT summary table.
Release Date: 2012-10-15
ADDIS 1.16.1 includes bugfixes and minor improvements (based on GeMTC 0.14.1):
- Fix incomplete saving of GeMTC datasets.
- Nicer progress bar for MCMC simulations.
- Correctly display "standard deviation" instead of "variance" for the random effects standard deviation in network meta-analysis.
Release Date: 2012-10-04
We are happy to announce the release of ADDIS (Aggregate Data Drug Information System) version 1.16. This release focuses on the stratification of treatments by dose and dosing type so study arms can be included in the network meta analyses and pairwise meta analyses based on dosage. New features include:
- Drug treatments can now be stratified by dosage and used in analyses.
- A new example to showcase the new dose stratification functionality.
- Results can be imported from ClinicalTrials.gov (still experimental).
- Fixed bugs which could lead to data loss.
- Various usability improvements and bugfixes.
How to use Treatment Categorizations
To use the Treatment Categorization functionality to include only certain dose ranges in a pairwise or network meta-analyses follow the following steps to add a new Treatment:
- Select "Treatment" under the "Add" menu.
- Select a drug you would like to categorize and give the categorization a name.
- Add one or more categories, for example "low dose" and "high dose".
- Select how to categorize unknown or known doses in the drop down menus below.
- When selecting "consider dose type" for known doses specify how to categorize fixed and flexible doses.
- In each of the following screens create new categorizations by pressing "split range" and specifying an upper-bound for that range and a previously specified category in the drop down menu to the right.
- Press finish when done.
The Treatment overview will show you which studies (have arms that) match each of the categories. The created Treatment can then be used in network meta analyses or pairwise meta-analyses by selecting an appropriate Treatment in the "Refine drugs" step. This way one can also define analyses which compare different doses of the same drug. Only the arms that match a certain category will be eligible for use in the analyses.
Getting ADDISDownload ADDIS v1.16.8 installer
Or get ADDIS in a ZIP archive: Download ADDIS v1.16.8 .ZIP
Source code is also available: ADDIS v1.16.8 source tag
The data model is here: ADDIS XML Schema v6
Open the addis-1.16.8-installer.jar file and follow the installation instructions. Now you can run ADDIS by double-clicking the shortcut created on your desktop and/or start menu. When you do this, you should see the ADDIS welcome screen, where you can choose to load an example data set, load a file, or create a new data set. If you've never used ADDIS, we recommend that you take a look at the example data set.
If double-clicking the JAR file did not launch ADDIS, you are most likely lacking the Java run-time environment. You can get this from java.com.
- ADDIS 1.16, released 2012-10-04
- ADDIS 1.16.1, released 2012-10-15
- ADDIS 1.16.2, released 2012-12-03
- ADDIS 1.16.3, released 2013-01-21
- ADDIS 1.16.4, released 2013-07-18
- ADDIS 1.16.5, released 2013-09-20
- ADDIS 1.16.6, released 2015-03-26
- ADDIS 1.16.7, released 2016-07-15