In addition to developing and maintaining the free versions of our software, we offer the following paid services:
- Licensed enterprise versions of our software that come with access control and collaborative features.
- Support with deployments on private network of either the public or enterprise versions of our software.
- Training and workshops concerning the software and methodology.
The enterprise versions of our software are under active development. They currently have the following additional features:
- Sign in with non-Google credentials
- User rights management, allowing:
- Administration of users and their rights to workspaces in the system
- Changing the ownership of a workspace
- Sharing of read and write rights to workspaces
Please contact us for further details, or to submit feature requests.
Our software can be deployed on a single workstation or as a web service in your organisation’s infrastructure.
If you are interested in learning more about our software, our staff can demonstrate the software either remotely or on-site.
We offer training and workshops focusing on either the use of the integrated ADDIS system, or specifically on conducting benefit-risk assessments using ADDIS/MCDA.
The ADDIS training teaches how to:
- Go from data entry to evidence synthesis to benefit-risk assessment
- Import trials data into the system and prepare them for automated extraction
- Use the powerful filtering and definition options to partition and harmonise your data
- Trace analytical outputs back to the underlying model settings and trials data
- Share your results with others
- Automatically update your analyses with new data
The ADDIS/MCDA training teaches how to:
- Construct an effects table
- Interpret the results of a quantitative B/R assessment
- Assess preferences and their role in the B/R balance
- Explore the sensitivity of the B/R balance to preferences and effect sizes
Please contact us for further details.