23 Dec 2016 — Gert van Valkenhoef
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 11. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- It is now easier to correct your mistakes. Projects can be updated to new versions of a dataset, keeping all your outcomes, interventions, and covariates. Concepts in projects can now be edited or deleted, and out of date projects can be archived.
- It is now possible to enter data for categorical variables, and you can change the measurement moment assigned for measurements.
- Standard errors entered for outcomes will now be used in analyses. Measurement properties that are not used in analyses are now clearly marked in data entry.
- A first preview version of our report writing capability is now available. You can write a report for your project (using the Markdown syntax), and that report can include dynamic references to analysis results. In the preview, you can add evidence network diagrams, and confidence intervals for treatment comparisons.
- Many bugfixes and improvements to stability and performance.
To see the new features in action, watch the release video.
We are also happy to announce that the IMI GetReal project has been extended, and so you can look forward to ADDIS 2 release 12 in Q1 of 2017. In release 12, we will flesh out the report writing functionality further, improve our interface to R, and more.
14 Nov 2016 — Gert van Valkenhoef
Today we announce a new version of ADDIS 1, ADDIS 1.16.8. ADDIS 1 is our old desktop application, and is no longer being actively developed. This release fixes several bugs in the export to ADDIS 2 (introduced in ADDIS 1.16.7).
04 Oct 2016 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 10. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- Network meta-analysis: sensitivity analysis, bias assessment, preferred outcome direction, archiving of models.
- Data entry: improved user interface, improved performance, and deleting studies.
- Users can now access ADDIS without logging in.
- Complete user manual for ADDIS (except benefit-risk analysis).
- Significant improvements to performance of analysis result screens and significantly lowered bandwidth usage.
In the next release we will continue to focus on stability and usability, to deliver the best possible end product for the GetReal project.
15 Jul 2016 — Gert van Valkenhoef
Today we announce a new version of ADDIS 1, ADDIS 1.16.7. ADDIS 1 is our old desktop application, and is no longer being actively developed.
This release adds the ability to export datasets to ADDIS 2. An API key is needed to do this, contact us (email@example.com) to obtain one for your account; make sure the e-mail address you contact us from matches the e-mail address of the Google account you use to log in to ADDIS.
29 Jun 2016 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce the ninth preview version of our web-based redevelopment of ADDIS, ADDIS 2 release 9. This release contains the following new features:
- Definition of complex interventions (demo video)
- Allow import of studies directly from clinicaltrials.gov (demo video)
- Report view of project, and allow editing of mistakes with titles (demo video)
The focus of the next release will be divided between three subjects:
- Sensitivity analysis
- Assessing bias
- Direct comparisons between models
We also plan to address several usability and stability issues.