ADDIS 2 release 13
19 Jul 2017 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 13. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- We have removed the distinction between single-study-based benefit-risk analyses and network-based ones. Benefit-risk analyses can now combine data from single studies and network models on a per-outcome basis.
- We’ve added the ability to manually enter effects data to the stand-alone MCDA component
- We’ve made some changes to the structure of MCDA analyess, separating the problem definition and preference elicitation steps.
- We’ve added harmonisation of quantities/units to study entry and intervention definition, as well as a tool to repair older definitions.
- We’ve drastically improved performance in many cases, especially the study data and history part.
- Many bugfixes as usual.
To see the new features in action, watch the release video.
Our coming release will be at the end of september. We expect to complete our rework of the MCDA component, focusing on aspects like entry of confidence-estimate based data, and interactive sensitivity analysis in the results screen.