Release Date: 2010-12-20
We are happy to announce the release of ADDIS (Aggregate Data Drug Information System) version 1.4. New features include:
- Lynd & O'Brien benefit-risk analysis (see doi:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2003.12.012).
- Network meta-analysis: assessment of convergence (see jstor:1390675).
- Network meta-analysis: variance parameters.
- Network meta-analysis: node-splitting models (see doi:10.1002/sim.3767).
- Corrected meta-analysis: for datasets with zeroes.
- User interface: tabs for large panels.
The enhancements to network meta-analysis mean that in most cases, ADDIS will allow you to do everything that is needed to perform a full analysis.
Getting ADDISDownload ADDIS v1.4
Source code is also available: ADDIS v1.4 source tag
Extract the addis-1.4.zip ZIP archive to a local directory. Then double-click the 'addis-1.4.jar' file. Now you should see the ADDIS welcome screen, where you can choose to load an example data set, load a file, or create a new data set. If you've never used ADDIS, we recommend that you take a look at the example data set.
If double-clicking the JAR file did not launch ADDIS, you are most likely lacking the Java run-time environment. You can get this from java.com.