18 Jul 2013 — Gert van Valkenhoef
The following R packages have been updated this week:
- smaa version 0.1: this is the first release of our SMAA R package.
- gemtc version 0.3: this major update adds the following new features:
- support for relative effect data
- support for mixed arm-based and relative effect data
- binom/cloglog likelihood/link for rate data
- unrelated mean effects (UME) model
- unrelated study effects (USE) model
- analysis of heterogeneity with heterogeneity plot (EXPERIMENTAL)
- full access to generated code, data structures, and parameters
- guard against "impossible" initial values
- hitandrun version 0.2-1: bugfix release.