ADDIS 2 release 14
04 Dec 2017 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 14. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- We have improved the benefit-risk analysis component, both the stand-alone MCDA component and the submodule of ADDIS:
- The manual entry process for the standalone component has been extended and streamlined.
- It is now possible to delete workspaces, and create new ones that are based on existing ones.
- Besides the SMAA analysis there is now also a deterministic analysis tab, allowing for sensitivity analysis.
- We have streamlined the problem definition process.
- We have added contextual help throughout the benefit-risk screens and have extended the manual to describe the new user interface.
- Graphs and tables now have export actions
- We have added support for survival data throughout our applications.
To see the new features in action, watch the release video.
Our coming release will be at the end of March. The main focus will be getting data into and out of the system, both through file actions (e.g. MS Excel import, export) and improvements of the data entry module of ADDIS. We also expect to make further small improvements to the benefit-risk module.