ADDIS 2 release 11
23 Dec 2016 — Gert van Valkenhoef
We are proud to announce ADDIS 2 release 11. This release contains the following new features and improvements:
- It is now easier to correct your mistakes. Projects can be updated to new versions of a dataset, keeping all your outcomes, interventions, and covariates. Concepts in projects can now be edited or deleted, and out of date projects can be archived.
- It is now possible to enter data for categorical variables, and you can change the measurement moment assigned for measurements.
- Standard errors entered for outcomes will now be used in analyses. Measurement properties that are not used in analyses are now clearly marked in data entry.
- A first preview version of our report writing capability is now available. You can write a report for your project (using the Markdown syntax), and that report can include dynamic references to analysis results. In the preview, you can add evidence network diagrams, and confidence intervals for treatment comparisons.
- Many bugfixes and improvements to stability and performance.
To see the new features in action, watch the release video.
We are also happy to announce that the IMI GetReal project has been extended, and so you can look forward to ADDIS 2 release 12 in Q1 of 2017. In release 12, we will flesh out the report writing functionality further, improve our interface to R, and more.