ADDIS 2 release 7
27 Nov 2015 — Daan Reid
We are proud to announce the seventh preview version of our web-based redevelopment of ADDIS, ADDIS 2 release 7. This release had several themes. First, we performed user testing for both GeMTC-web and Trialverse. Second, we expanded the network meta-analysis functionality of ADDIS, which is also available as a separate web-application at GeMTC-web. Third, we expanded the study management functionality of Trialverse with search and copying. Fourth, we addressed the most common concerns of our test users.
Release 7 contains the following new features:
- Inline help for all terminology, along with a brief user's manual.
- Allow model run length extension.
- Allow specification of heterogeneity prior.
- An overview screen for nodesplitting analysis of inconsistency.
- Several improvements to the user interface based on user feedback.
- Study search.
- Allow copying of others' studies to own datasets.
The functionality developed in release 7 is showcased in these videos:
The focus of the next release will be divided between three subjects:
- Further improvements to the evidence synthesis functionality, including the addition of network meta-regression models.
- Improving the integration between the ADDIS and Trialverse components.
- Further user testing of the evidence synthesis functionality.