ADDIS 2 release 1
25 Apr 2014 — Gert van Valkenhoef
We are proud to announce the first preview version of our web-based redevelopment of ADDIS, ADDIS 2 release 1. Although this is a very early preview, and still far from perfect, we invite everyone to give it a try at addis.drugis.org. This release features the following:
- Sign in using your Google account.
- Create your own projects, or browse someone else’s.
- Base your projects on one of two example datasets: a systematic review of anti-depressants, or a market authorization submission for an anti-hypertensive.
- Define outcomes and interventions.
- Create benefit-risk analyses based on individual trials.
Both of the example datasets were also available as examples in ADDIS 1, and as browsing the studies is not yet possible in ADDIS 2, it might be useful to have ADDIS 1 running alongside.